суббота, 3 мая 2014 г.

Success



1)What is your biggest success in life?
When I was 10. I won the first medal in the football competition. In the final match, I scored the decisive goal. It was an unforgettable impression in my life.
2)What small successes do you have every day?
When I get a lot of good marks in school. It's my little success. 
3)How would you define success?
 Succes may refer to: 

  • Tge attainment of higher social status
  • achuevement of a goal
4)Is success a journey or a destination?
I think to be successful we have to make a little journey. Because  knowledge, experience and skill  you gain during a journey.
5)What is your formula or recipe for success?
My formula consists of  three points:
  1. Never be lazy.
  2. I always have a big goal.
  3. Work every day to achieve goal.
6)Does success keep you happy?
When I achieved my goal, I am very happy. Because I have a good days, which i lived usefully.
7)Do you think success breeds success?
Not always. Because some people who achieve a certain success just stop, because they do not consider it necessary to develop further.
8)Do you think you can teach someone to be successful?
I think I can't teach. Because I don't have enough experience, knowledge and skills in this life.
9)Someone once said: "Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get." Do you agree with this quote?
Yes, i agree with this quote. When you get what you want, then you feel happiness.
10)Someone once said: "The two hardest things to handle in life are failure and success." What do you think of this?
I think, that without failure we can't achieve success. Because mistake is also experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий